mandag 17. mars 2008

text

I finally visited Mori Tower, the view was something spectacular.
I must say...tokyo is a size large, very big size as they would say at marc jacobs.
the elevator up to 52 floor was an express, and the ride lasted 10 seconds. they practise the same manoeuvre in the elevator as they do on the subway; squeeze people in, close the doors and then pary a little prayer. somehow it always turns out fine, no dead people.

my life in tokyo is pretty unproblematic, the money keep coming out of the atm, I go to work, I go home from work.
my TO DO-list is relaxing times;
bar on top of high building
mail kaori
golfing in meguro
party
metro. government building
gallery MA
cut my hair; looks like the bloody comedian from stavanger...the guy with glasses..not good, nora..not good
karaoke
clubbing
omontesando
shop shop
tinobloess@ (sensur)

suntory times, I must say.
this is next to perfect.
the last couple of days, I`ve been listening to sentimental songs and thinking about people back home. which is quite nice actually. I`ve also been google earthed amsterdam, and followed my way to work with the little hand on the screen, like; I`m leaving my house, take a look to the other side of the canal to check if the whore is working morningshift, get on my bike, turn right, smell the smell of marhiuana and french fries, pass the damsquare, enter the area with heren, keizer and prinsengracht, turn right, pass anne frank museum, wonder how they manage to keep the spirit up when the queue is 200 m long, cross the bridge...ok, you get the picture. when I did this I thought to myself; nora, you freak.

but anyway, amsterdam looks good from above.

I have to go to bed now.
shit.

one more thing, miracles do happen.
today I went jogging in the park. well, it turned out that the park i found wasn`t a park, but a tempelforest, so I had to run in the area of harajuku. but then I came to yoyogi, and in yoyogi park you`re allowed to run. all this happened before breakfast...crazy. tomorrow I`m going to practise yoga. before breakfast.

good night, and good luck.



Ingen kommentarer: