søndag 30. mars 2008

conversations

scenario 1;
genji, former intern at bow-wow, and me.
outside the restaurant we usually eat dinner when we work late.
waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

me; ok, people the light turned green..lets go.
genji; in japan we say the light turn blue.
me; but the color is green...
genji; yes, but we say blue.

scenario 2;
satoh; employee at H.I.S; highest international standard travelagency, and me.

satoh; ok, going to beijing..china?
me; yes..china
satoh; let me see..one minute
me; ok
satoh; ok, we have flight. it is unknown carrier, if chinese...little danger...hihi
me; little danger?
satoh; yes, not so safe.
me:....ok...

satoh leans over the table
satoh; but I give you secret, this flight...JAL, safe...japanese...you know?
me; yes..

I think I bought the ticket, but I`m not entirely sure.

scenario 3;
yesterday at a club in shibuya, plug
a guy I`ve met once before at a punk venue somewhere in tokyo, he always wear yellow raybans, and me.

guy; hi!
me; hi!

guy gives me his sunglasses, I put them on.
guy; hi!
me; hi!
guy; I like you.



Ingen kommentarer: