lørdag 1. mars 2008

Hello people,
I`ve developed an addiction to vending machines, they are amazing. And extremely beautiful during the dark hours of the day, I think I posted a photo. I buy drinks all the time now, even though I `m not thirsty, some of the stuff is actually not that good, but it looks so damn nice. It`s an easy addiction to maintain, since you`ll find these vending machines everywhere.
The gas stations over here is also great, those things you use to fill up your car..what do you call them, pumps? Anyway, they hang from the roof!
I`ve never seen them in action, maybe I should hang out at gas stations more often.

I posted pictures of my latest work here in Tokyo, it`s a model in 1:25.
Strange scale, but japanese people do as they please.
It`s some sort of en exhibition piece, at Hayward Gallery in London.
Supercool from the inside. Yeah.

And don`t you think Toda/Kazuma san looks exactly like Jackie Chan?
A young Jackie I mean. He could easily be a stand-in. Walk the red carpet if the real Mr Chan is to busy.
Great part time job, bet you get paid good money as well.

Later today I`m going out-out for the first time,
Sanna is taking me to this club in Shibuya.
Sanna is a swedish girl who stays at my place for a couple of weeks.
I got 9 square meters...halleluja.
She`s a clubphotographer, and she`s always on the guestlist.
I`ve done my shopping...grandmaglasses without the glass.
That means just the frame basically.

Ingen kommentarer: