onsdag 5. mars 2008





























one thing I don`t get.
there are approximately 17,5 million ladypeople in greater tokyo.
I`ve only seen 1 pregnant woman!
where do all this cute/kawaii kids come from?
yes, that`s scary...I think japanese kids are so incredible cute.
I like to think it`s because they have cool clothes.
back to something else.
ehe...pictures anyone?


yes, and also.
since I don`t speak japanese, I don`t understand what people are saying.
obviously. when japanese people are talking on the phone they say a lot of yes.
so the conversation would go like this;
moshimoshi!
atelier wuandes (they say wuandes instead of bow-wow, don`t ask. and it`s probably not written correct)
blablabla taka, hai.
hai..haihai...hmm...hmm..ah!
hai....hahai,hai.
eh..oooh..haihai.
hai.



and then they hang up.
for me, as a norwegian hai is 1. a shark or 2. slang for hello.
so the conversation would for me go like this;
moshimoshi!
wuandes.
hello..hellohello...hmm..hmm...ah!
hello..hehello,hello.
eh..oooh...hellohello.
hello.



or;
moshimoshi!
wuandes.
shark..sharkshark..hmm...hmm..ah!
shark...shshark,shark.
eh..ooh..sharkshark.
shark.



I think this is veryvery funny.
every time.

here are some pictures from the weekend, and also more from my way to work...again.