lørdag 10. mai 2008

imaginary conversation



scenario:
construction worker calls the contractor about a small problem one afternoon in osaka.

"moshimosh, mister hou s. ton speaking"
"hello, mister hou s. ton san, we have a problem..."
"what!?"
"well...you know the elevated road we`re building in osaka..?"
"yes, of course, what about it?"
"there is a building ahead"
"what? not good, not good..is it a big building?"
"I would say 20 stories"
"damn...so we can`t go above it...hmm..tricky business. is it residential or offices?"
"it`s offices, sir"
"what`s the marketprice for offices nowadays?"
"do I look like a real estate agent?"
"I don`t know, we`re talking on the phone..anyway, how many stories do we need, I mean where are we most likely going to penetrate the building?"
"my guess is between the 5th and 8th storey"
"buy them"
"but what if they don`t want to sell?"
"make them an offer they can`t refuse"

Ingen kommentarer: