onsdag 21. mai 2008

wakeywake



and today I woke up with a frightened feeling, in a half conscious state I heard an unfamiliar sound in the hallway, first I thought it to be some kind of beast (still in the grey zone between awake and asleep...), but then I realized it couldn`t be. but the noise was so loud and brutal, and I didn`t dare to open my door to investigate the situation. I was afraid that it might be some vicious trick to get defenceless girls to open their doors, so that this thing in the hallway would have the opportunety to get inside and steal all my money..I actually thought this, but remember folks, the clock was somewhere around 0530 am, and my brainfunction is not yet up and running. then I heard that my neighbours, two small italian girls, opened their door so I dared to do the same.

on the floor in the hallway a guy lay on his back with his hands neatly on his chest, the intimidating sound was him snoring..I`ve never heard anything like it. my first thought when I saw him was; isak? but from my 1 1/2 months of camping in isak`s dutch residence, I`ve learned that isak is a silent sleeper, it was impossible that this could be him.
my next thought; I need a photo of this guy! so I got my camera and took a shot. unfortunately the picture wasn`t straight, so I had to try one more time, but the second time the unindentified guy moved and looked around, so my chances were gone.

the following morning I met one of the italians, and she told me that the hallway monster was stu, from downstairs. she thought he had been seriously drunk or on drugs, I suggested that he might also be a sleepwalker. the italian girl didn`t buy this possibility, but then I told her that I`ve seen and heard a great deal of weird sleeping behaviour during my long life and handed out a long list of examples, but still she thought him to be drunk or drugged up.
stu had been lying in the hallway for an hour before I heard the noise, she could tell me, and the reason why he woke up, was because she poured water on him. we have no idea how stu got back into his room, cause it wasn`t like he had a key in his briefs...
oh yeah, I photoshoped the picture.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahahhahahhahahahah
jag dööör

isak sa...

Jag har varit i tokyo. Det finns bildbevis...